Crossroads Christian School, in its quest to develop students as children of God and life-time followers of Christ, is dedicated to providing students a quality, academically challenging, Bible-centered education.
Students from Crossroads Christian School will gain wisdom, knowledge, and a Biblical worldview as evidenced by a maturing relationship with Christ and a lifestyle of character, leadership, service, stewardship, and worship.
Crossroads Christian School is an independent, inter-denominational school. The highest possible achievement for any child is to understand and follow God’s plan and purpose. We believe that school is an institution that provides assistance to parents in fulfilling the God given responsibility of training their children. Our goal is for every student to come to know Jesus Christ as their Lord and Savior and grow in knowledge of Him. To this end, CCS teachers and students pray and study the Bible daily.
As all truth is rooted in the Bible, Christ and the Bible are central to every subject and activity. Since a child cannot be separated into isolated components, the school must address each of these inter-related components: spiritual, intellectual, social, emotional, and physical. Teacher-student relationships and small class sizes are emphasized. Academic and extra-curricular activities are available for students to develop individual strengths. We provide an education that establishes a solid academic and spiritual foundation and prepares students for their future.
Statement of Faith
1. We believe in the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
2. We believe in the Triune God, eternally existing in Three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-eternal in nature and being.
3. We believe in the deity of Christ: His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death; His resurrection; His Ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His person return in power and glory.
4. We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, sealing them into the day of redemption.
5. We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God. We believe that man is totally depraved and of himself utterly unable to remedy his lost condition. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of sins.
6. We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life in Heaven forever and ever, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation, where they will be consigned to conscious punishment in Hell forever and ever.
7. We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Our Lord Jesus Christ and in the necessity of all His followers maintaining good works as evidence of faith.