School Information & History
Crossroads Christian School is fully accredited by the Association of Christian Schools International and has earned the distinction of being the only accredited Christian School in the Madera area. CCS was originally organized as an independent Christian School in 1998, and remains an independent non-profit organization meeting the educational needs of students in this community. We are a Non-Denominational Christian School and are not affiliated with a particular church. Our CCS families, as well as the the highly qualified and dedicated teaching staff, support staff, Administration and the independent Board of Directors, represent a wide variety of churches throughout the Madera area. Our beautiful school campus is hosted by Grace Community Church in Madera.
For the past twenty years, Crossroads Christian School has made an impact in the lives of hundreds of students. Graduates have gone on to high school at places such as University High School, Stoneridge Christian High School, Fresno Christian School, as well as the local public high schools in Madera, Madera Ranchos and Chowchilla. Alumni have then moved on to study at universities such as Cal Poly San Luis Obispo, Fresno Pacific University, Fresno State University, UC Merced, The Master’s College, Baylor University, Biola University, Azusa Pacific and many more. They now serve their community in fields such as Teaching, Public Relations, Farm Management, Agricultural Technology, Construction Management, Accounting, Professional Counseling, Social Work, Real Estate, Law Enforcement, Medical Professionals and so many more. Because of the difference that Crossroads has made in the lives our Alumni, these amazing individuals are now making a difference in our community. Crossroads Christian School graduates are committed to making a positive impact in their world.
CCS Statement of Faith
- We believe in the Bible to be the inspired, the only infallible, authoritative, inerrant Word of God.
- We believe that there is one God, eternally existing in Three Persons, Father, Son, and Holy Spirit, co-eternal in nature and being.
- We believe in the deity of Christ: His virgin birth; His sinless life; His miracles; His vicarious and atoning death; His resurrection; His Ascension to the right hand of the Father; and His person return in power and glory.
- We believe in the present ministry of the Holy Spirit, by whose indwelling the Christian is enabled to live a godly life, sealing them into the day of redemption.
- We believe that man was created in the image and likeness of God, but that in Adam’s sin the human race fell, inherited a sinful nature, and became alienated from God. We believe that man is totally depraved and of himself utterly unable to remedy his lost condition. We believe that salvation is the gift of God brought to man by grace received by personal faith in the Lord Jesus Christ whose precious blood was shed on Calvary for the forgiveness of sins.
- We believe in the resurrection of both the saved and the lost; they that are saved unto the resurrection of life in Heaven forever and ever, and they that are lost unto the resurrection of damnation, where they will be consigned to conscious punishment in Hell forever and ever.
- We believe in the spiritual unity of believers in Our Lord Jesus Christ and in the necessity of all His followers maintaining good works as evidence of faith.
This site provides information using PDF, visit this link to download the Adobe Acrobat Reader DC software.